VACANCY – FULL-TIME STUDIO PHOTOGRAPHER
Minimum starting salary of £20,000 plus team bonus structure, to be negotiated relative to experience.
Bartley Studios are an exciting and unique family photography studio based in Warrington, Cheshire.
Due to planned growth, we are looking for an ambitious and talented photographer to join our existing team of 3 full-time photographers and 6 other experienced creatives.
Full-time 5 days per week (including at least one weekend day and some evening shifts)
We don’t photograph ‘ordinary’ production line photography of families. Our aim is to create something unique and personal for every client whilst creating a photographic experience like nothing they’ve seen before. Your role is to photograph families with children of all ages and provide a first-rate enjoyable, entertaining experience with fantastic photography that they will treasure and adore on their walls for years to come. You will ensure that we deliver and exceed all expectations from the initial welcome to the final design and print.
In addition to the photography, you’ll be expected to contribute as one of an ambitious commercial team, playing your full part in all the training, administration, sales, and maintenance activity that goes into studio life.
This is a very diverse and challenging role covering a wide variety of skill sets.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Outstanding people skills with excellent verbal communication
• Fun personality, strong/confident/naturally enthusiastic.
• Well presented and very personable – you will need to be extremely good with people of all ages, but especially children.
• Hold a professional qualification i.e. National Diploma, HND or Degree in Photography.
• Possess a natural desire to provide a first-class service experience to all customers, at all times.
• Value honesty and integrity as well as being empathetic and patient.
• Computer skills / relevant software experience (Microsoft/Adobe Lightroom)
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Strong creative and technical photographic skills: excellent attention to detail with a strong eye for composition.
• Must be target driven with demonstrable sales ability
• Hard working and conscientious in any given task
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Live locally (ideally less than 30 mins drive).
HOW TO APPLY
Due to the expected high interest and volume of applications in this position, we will only consider and respond to fully completed applications, who answer all the questions within a bespoke covering letter for this job as outlined below. (We will ignore incomplete applications sent without these considerations or essential criteria being met).
Using the form below, please send a covering letter and CV providing evidence of how you meet our essential criteria along with low-resolution portfolio images (10MB max please) or a link to a professional online portfolio.
We regret we are unable to respond to incomplete applications or unsuccessful candidates