SALES AND DESIGN CONSULTANT
FULL OR PART TIME AVAILABILITY
Full-time salary would begin at £22,000 plus bonuses of approx. £2500 per year. Realistic OTE of £24,500. Working hours would include some evenings and a weekend day.
As one of the country’s leading photographic studios, Bartley Portrait Studios are a team of friendly creatives focused on giving families an exceptional experience throughout their journey with us.
What we provide for our customers is pretty special, we are creating beautiful, happy memories of family’s relationships and bonds, capturing their personalities and character. These are not production line portraits, they are creative, unique images that are displayed on our clients’ walls for many years to come.
We have a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Sales Consultant to join our team. The role is adaptable around the right person, from full-time or down to 3 days per week.
- The main part of the role is to conduct face to face viewing consultations which usually take place a few days after our clients have had their photography experience with us.
- Our sales process is quality orientated – not pushy – but is target focused. Client experience is key. Your role will be to guide and advise our customers accordingly, based on a product overview, their images, home décor and budgets to ensure that they get the best solution for them whilst making the most of our offers.
- Additionally, outside of the viewing appointments, you would be involved and hands on in other areas of the business including customer calls, marketing, meeting, and greeting etc.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous sales experience is ideal but not essential.
- Photography knowledge/education would be very beneficial.
- An interest and understanding of interior design/market trends.
- Must have exceptional communication skills and bags of personality!
- A presentable and confident person with excellent interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A great team player with an excellent work ethic – enthusiastic and positive nature
- Flexible working attitude
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
HOW TO APPLY
Due to the expected high interest and volume of applications in this position, we will only consider and respond to fully completed applications, who answer all the questions within a bespoke covering letter for this job as outlined below.
Using the form below, please send a CV and covering letter explaining your reasons for the interest on the role
We regret we are unable to respond to incomplete applications or unsuccessful candidates
Please note, if you have any issues submitting the form below, you can also email us directly at email@example.com